The Zoe Quinn Experience The Zoe Quinn Experience

I've never seen anything like this. A true social commentary on what flash games could be. There's nothing stopping great stories from being created, even if they have no gameplay, or longevity. As Zoe Quinn would say, "Great job. I made an equally uninspiring flash game. My game had about as much content as yours, Vertyx. But the difference between you and me, is that I cheated." And you know what, Zoe is right. I say we greenlight this game, and find someone to sleep with Kotaku. Let's get a rich guy to pay IGN, and create DLC sponsored by IGN. Hell, get EA in on this, and add daily quest microtransactions. Maybe, just maybe, this game is the second coming of jesus.

"10/10, could have been better" -IGN

"I loved the gameplay. Simplistic, yet deep" -Rock Paper Shotgun

"Video Games aren't about gameplay. There are social problems in this world that can be brought to light through games like this" -Some Pansexual Snowflake on Twitter

"A master peace" -20max14

I think we've seen GOTY material. Hell, I don't know why you don't have a donation page so I can donate $2,000 shekels a month to you.

In short, I think I love you Vertyx, and since it's kind of hard to communicate here, maybe we can talk over email?

"sure" -Zoe Quinn

Vertyx responds:

Your review is great, but
>I think I love you

I was not ready for this

I have no donation page because it's a game I made in like five hours or something. I'll put up a site for myself and a donation game when I make actual video games.

Grandma's Cheese Grandma's Cheese

Aha!

the Cheese is... Drugs?

Bumble Bee Bumble Bee

lol

to onionsXD, it got daily feature not because he is tom's brother, because you dont realize how slow newgrounds was back in 2001, and for the type of program you'd be using in 2001, this would be good.

Patapon 2 The Art Of War Patapon 2 The Art Of War

Oh my god.

I'm so mad at everyone for hating on this game who has never played patapon, and is definitely not knowing how to play. this was a great reminder, i own patapon 2, it rocks, buy it.

This is an absolute great replica.

Great

Run Elephant Run Run Elephant Run

Lol!

Go Killer0585.

That IS what she said.

Great game though...

Evolution Squared Evolution Squared

Monocle? Monocle at the Forest?

Yes. Monocle. Monocle on your little monster space flying 100% awesome intrewebs monster.

10/10

5/5

SirRealism responds:

Hooray for monocles! XD

Thanks for the review!

Super Mario Land (Remix) Super Mario Land (Remix)

This WILL sound weird.

No foot tapping for me.

Only tightening my buttocks to the beat. No exceptions.

Buttocks>foot.

Do the math.

Swamp Lord Swamp Lord

I love it

Its really amazing. Period.